Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a long week!!

Good news first: Nicholaus made A/B honor roll for the 1st 9 weeks in 4th grade! I am very proud of my little man. He told me, just today, that A/B honor roll is so hard to achieve this year. But he accomplished it!!

On to other news:

David has worked all week long. And as of 9:32 pm (Sunday evening) he is still at work. He will have worked an equivalent of 2 full time work weeks in 7 days. So that means I didn't get to see my husband this weekend. In all reality, I most likely won't see him till Thanksgiving. But it is another obstacle that we will overcome. We have went a month without seeing each other, but something has changed. I guess being married does that to you. I am missing him something terrible.

My Uncle David (Billy's Brother) is in the hospital. He went in on Monday, did surgery on Thursday and he is back in surgery now. I should be at the hospital but I have to be home with my Nic. He has been bleeding since Monday and they can't find the bleeder. On Thursday they took the right part of his colon and 8 inches of his lower intestines. They thought it would have stopped the problem. NOPE. They had him swallow a camera last night that snapped pictures every 2 seconds on the way down. The gastrointestine scan showed a tear in the colon, earlier today, but the dye injected didn't show anything. So they have taken him back to surgery. This time it is more risky and they will open him. Please keep him in your prayers. Well more in fact his whole family. He has had 15 bags of blood since Tuesday. Lets pray this works.

************************************************************************************

No comments: