Sunday, November 30, 2008

November has come and gone

What a month of sad times but yet there is so much to be thankful for.

Uncle David is doing good. At home resting and healing so he can get back on his feet.

Billy has been moved from CCU to the 4th floor. It is almost like a step down but I don't think he is going any where for a week or so. He has been making very tiny baby steps towards progress but last night we had a set back. (I guess you can call it a set back.) He throw up everywhere and my mom thinks it is due to the over abundance of mucus. It would only make sense. But once he leaves the hospital, he will be going to a long term skilled nursing facility.

We just need to keep praying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholaus is doing good. He got two frogs from school. And they are still alive. LOL

David is doing well. They have finally finished the project they worked on, the whole month of November. But I think, he worked himself sick. But I am so glad he came home for thanksgiving. We at least got to spend our first holiday together, regardless where.

I am doing well. Figuring out how to keep things working and running.

David and I fixed our hot water heater last night. I feel pretty proud of myself. =)

Hope everyone is doing well. Just remember keep praying...

No comments: