Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Complications

I have a little problem and one that David doesn't agree with. Let me explain the problem.

Sunday early morning around 3 am, I woke up with excruciating abdominal pain. It kept me awake off and on until it was time to get up. When I was able to get to the doctor later that day, he did some blood work. (No, I am not pregnant. David and I are not ready to expand our family just yet) He is concerned about me having multiple ulcers, so he suggested I be under no stress. LOL If anyone knows my life, you know that isn't possible. My husband leaves me every Sunday, to go home, and I battle my day to day solo. (I honestly thought it would get easier with us being married, but it gets harder every weekend.) I am contemplating dropping my British Literature class cause it is my most stressful one. BUT if I do that I don't graduate in May. Not a big deal to me. I can do the class on line over the summer and get my degree in August. David, as wonderful as he is, agrees with this but he doesn't agree with me not "walking." I don't care about it.

What would you do? Drop the class and postpone having your degree, for your health? Or suck it up and finish?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would drop that class and postpone it. your health is the most important thing. You will still get your degree just later than you wanted and if it will help your health than that is what you need to do.
I love you