Monday, October 27, 2008

Camping

We went camping this weekend. What fun. Being sick was aggravating but it was nice being there as a family.

In September we were supposed to have our big Cub-o-ree with all the cub scouts in our district. It didn't happen due to not enough participation. So the pack at Hammerstone decided to do a haunted trail and invite packs down to camp. So thats what our pack did. We went out Saturday morning and set up camp.
Or I should say David & Nic did!! This was our first camping experience as a family, and I didnt have to anything!! =) Other than help set up the big tent.

We let the boys play all day and then everyone took their kids to the haunted trail. I didn't go, I sat with the fire and enjoyed the warmth! It was nice and quiet! Nobody to distract me. David said the trail wasn't that bad!! =)

When everyone got back, we sat around the fire and talked and laughed! What a great way to end the trip.

Bad news Nic got sick. So he is sitting at home with me today! =)

No comments: